Dusty Pink Spiders

Went to Westfield (aka one of my FAVOURITE places EVER) in London today - saw The Amazing Spiderman (for the 2nd time, mind you. Shup. I'm in love with Andrew Garfield. ['and his relationship with Emma Stone,' she adds begrudgingly.) and checked out the new UO that opened there recently. (My life is now complete. You see, before, the only thing annoying about Westfield, besides the trek, was that there was no UO or American Apparel. NOW they have a UO AND they're getting an AA. Life's grand, ain't it?)

I bought this dress at UO - saw it, tried it on, fell in love, done.
The back is actually connected, so there's no problem of the top riding up too much etc. GAH I just love it.


And here are some lovely pictures of Em and Andy. I've been loving Emma Stone's style A LOT lately - a big 'bravo' to Emma Stone's stylist. *applause* I especially love the very-low-v-dip neck of the almost-pantsuit-almost-jumpsuit she wore to one of the premieres - Elie Saab - very, VERY nice. (I want. but will never have.)





Until next time, my lovelies.


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.