"Top of the World"

^ song by Hoodie Allen (just discovered this guy, and I'm loving him.)

First outfit of the summer! I actually wore this a few days ago but only now got round to posting about it... Yeah, I procrastinate like that...

I'm in Spain con la familia at the moment so my outfits are going to be more summery and heat-orientated. I bought this dress in the Urban Outfitters sale - love it - and the necklace was a present but also from UO. The lipstick is a freebie Calvin Klein but I really like it - a really nice vibrant coral - very summery!

Anyways, I hope you like the photos - stay tuned for more :)









My lovely sister who is my regular photographer :) she will do great things... 

Go on over to my lookbook page and hype this for me? Pretty please? :)

Bye for now xx

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.