Avengers... ASSEMBLE!

Saw the Avengers film today. Mind? BLOWN. Srsly.

Well, yes, in my opinion, it was extremely good. I've seen all of the individual films as well (Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America, etc.) and I didn't know if this was gonna top any of those, as I love Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr... *drool*), but boy, was I proven wrong.

So much action, and so witty as well, which was pleasantly surprising. Robert Downey Jr said in an interview that he was afraid that no one would get the jokes, but my fam and I were laughing, trust me. Sometimes, we were the only ones laughing... AWKS.

Basically, I loved it, and if you've seen and liked the films preceding this one, then I highly recommend that you see it. In my opinion, it was amazing.

Hopefully I haven't hyped this up too much so that if you DO see it, you actually think it's not that good... Oh well. I think it's awesome. So there. *sticks tongue out in childish way*

Here are some lovely images of the beautiful cast (I say beautiful because, seriously, have you SEEN Scarlett Johansson? Phwoar. O.o).

Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark/Iron Man

Chris Evans as Steve Rogers/Captain America

Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow and Chris Hemsworth as Thor

Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/The Hulk and Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton/Hawkeye

Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury

See it and love it.

Shine, baby, shine. ∆



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.