First post stress

So it's the first post after the "intro" (imagine the hand gesture with it [I've always thought it looks like some bunnies with freaky-moving ears...]) and... I have no idea what to post that's good. But who said this was gonna be a good blog? NO ONE. MWA HA HA.

Actually, there are a lot of things I could talk about. Like my current art final piece, which is a film, that I have an exam for on Monday. Or, how much I'm stressing about my Spanish oral exam tomorrow (which, actually, isn't as much as it should be. Which, if you've ever been in school, would let you know makes me stress more. Oh, school, you devil you.). Or, how I found out recently that Condé Nast just set up a fashion course here in London, which I'm thinking of doing the summer one of in, well, summer, after my last year of school, and before uni.

BUT, Imma talk about what I'm watching right now instead, which is Two Broke Girls. Great program. Just great. Gloriously witty, I'm telling you. (No sarcasm here btw)
Here's a quote for you: "If I was a lesbian, she would be the last les I'd be in." *mwah* BELLISSIMA.
Oh, and the love interest in the first episode of one of the girls, Max, is FOINE.

Here are some piccy-piccies:

with Kat Dennings as Max Black, and Beth Behrs as Caroline Channing

 and Noah Mills as Robbie (HOT STUFF O.o)

Go watch it. In my opinion, it's worth it. 

Shine, baby, shine. ∆

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.