Loving Him was Red

"Losing him was blue like I've never known. Missing him was dark grey, all alone. Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you've never met... but loving him was red."

- Ma gal TSwift ;)

So I'm in Spain for the upteenth time in my life... and it's as wonderful as it's always been. I think as I've gotten older, I've come to appreciate this place more - the food is better, the sun is warmer and I don't get as annoyed by the family anymore - yay :D

I'll hopefully be bringing out more looks this holiday - fingers crossed! I did a massive Zara haul the minute I got here because the whole shop was on sale and it's cheaper here anyway because Zara is a Spanish brand - WIN WIN WIN. 

I bought this bright red dress at the same time I bought the kimono-like dress in the previous post, using an asos voucher from my birthday gifts (I almost always think vouchers are the best present for me - no chance of disappointment or risk of not using it, and the to be honest, the impersonality of it doesn't bother me all that much... *shrug*). The dress itself is by Mango  (another Spanish brand) and I love love love the RED. Red is my family's colour - its lucky in Chinese culture, and looks prettyyyy.

I bought the shoes in the airport (duty free bitches - gotta make use of it, especially with shoes) and they're so gorgeous that I'll just have to deal with the fact I have to teeter on my toes when I walk in them. The cubic-cut heel is what got me...

We have our friend Lisa staying with us out here at the moment, and she also happens to be our hairdresser, so she did her magic and whipped my hair up into this awesome braided bun. She's done my hair since I was 10, so she's been dealing with my stubborn hair for 8 years now (woah, almost makes me feel old). I don't really trust anyone but her with my hair, especially with my dip dyes, and if you're looking for a new hairdresser, I strongly suggest her (Jonathon Ross and his family also get their hair and make up done by her... just sayin' *wink wink*).

And now, after all this talking, here are the photos:
















Hope you liked the look :) Hype it on lookbook.nu if you can!

L∆VE.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.