Tuesday Pt 1: Ballgowns and Black Boots

So on Tuesday, I went to the V&A Museum here in London, with my mother, and we had a great time. There's a new exhibition on at the moment called Ballgowns: British Glamour Since 1950 and there were some absolutely gorgeous dresses there. Some of my favourites included designers such as Marchesa, Alexander McQueen, and sooo many others :) I highly recommend going if you're in London for the next few weeks!




We then went to Harrods, which was literally just around the corner, and I got these lovely black zip up ankle boots from Kurt Geiger - I've been needing some leather ones for a while because all my other small-heeled black shoes are suede and not suitable for unpredictable English weather... Although, recently, the weather has been looking up; the sun's coming out from its cloudy duvet.. :)
Anyway, I really like the zip up the side, and how the tassel is quite long. It was almost fate that I went to Harrods and got these exact pair that day as the man who helped us said that these were previously sold out in small sizes (im a 37/8), and that only today had he gotten this one pair in a size 37, AND they had been reduced by £70! SCORE.

Thanks for reading! See you next time :)

Shine, baby, shine.



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.